Socially Distant Trunk or Treat
Mark your calendars for in-person Trunk or Treating this year! A few extra safety precautions will be added this year to help us keep our event as safe as possible. We will not have any indoor activities or our usual pizza supper, but we will have trunk or treating!
Willing to hand out treats?
- All participants must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth and maintain social distancing of 6ft.
- Reserve a space for your car in advance using the sign up HERE. We’ll mark the parking lot in advance so cars are spaced out appropriately.
- Plan ahead for no-contact treat distribution. We recommend bringing a small table to set treats on or get creative with tongs, tubes, or costume gloves for handing out treats
- Consider non-edible treats
Bringing your kids?
- All participants (ages 2 years and over) must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- “Slime” hand sanitizing stations will be set up at the beginning and end of the trunk-or-treating route.
- There will be designated entrance and route to follow through the parking lot to get to each trunk to help space out trick or treaters. Please maintain socially distancing from those who are handing out treats and other trunk-or-treating groups.
- Stay together with your group, split larger families into small groups.
- Limit of one family at a time at each vehicle.
- Use wide-mouth buckets or bags that are easy to drop treats into.
As with all events during the pandemic. If you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to a known case of COVID-19, please stay home. If your child needs to miss out of the fun due to high risk family members, please contact the parish office so we can plan for a contactless surprise from the youth ministry office.
If you would like to submit photos for these or any other events, send them to email@example.com.